This type of dehumidifier works best where your damp problem occurs in warm, humid conditions with a temperature greater than 20°C. It is not ideally suited for cold, drier conditions, where desiccant-type dehumidifiers would perform better.
The CFW 80L is a heavy duty industrial dehumidifier that comes in a robust plastic casing, combining practical design with high efficiency. It is effective at controlling moisture and preventing damp and condensation. It is particularly suitable for use in industrial processes, construction, warehouses, electrical control rooms, etc. The CFW 80 is easy to use, and comes with strong wheels and a handle to make it portable. It includes electronic control with automatic intelligent defrost, auto-restart and an operational timer; the facility for continuous drainage, a built-in waterpump. It also includes an activated carbon sponge filter to remove air pollutants. The CFW 80L can extract more than 80 litres of water vapour per day (at 30°C and 80% RH).
CFW 80L Features Include:
- Hot gas bypass for low temperature defrost
- Built-in sensors monitoring RH and temperature
- Automatic waterpump
- Electrical control with auto-restart feature and operational timer
- Separate LCD control Box for easy maintenance and digital control
- Panel display for system messages
- Activated carbon sponge filters to capture pollutants
- Multiple filters optional
- Large strong wheels and strong handle with locking function, good balance when being wheeled upstairs
- Quick disconnect coupling for drainage pipe connected easily and fast