This type of dehumidifier works best where your damp problem occurs in cool conditions with a temperature less than 20°C. It is not ideally suited for warm, humid conditions, where refrigerant-type dehumidifiers would perform better.
Toyotomi ZB80 is a sleek dehumidifier designed with Japanese technology. It is easy to use and able to make the environment extremely comfortable. Toyotomi ZB80 is the home dehumidifier with professional features: exceptional capacity in reduced dimensions and a built in anti-allergenic air purifier. It is able to dehumidify large spaces and dramatically improve air quality. It’s auto-swing louvres can be set to target a multitude of areas, and the turbo laundry drying mode takes the hassle out of drying clothes in winter.
The Toyotomi ZB80 incorporates the following features:
- It features fuzzy logic, enabling ease of use and unmonitored functioning.
- Extremely easy to use, thanks to the practical LED electronic display. A LED will also alert when it is time to empty the tank.
- Simple to move – easy and convenient to transport, thanks to their lightweight design and practical handle.
- Continuous condensation discharge facility.
- Guaranteed to function even in cold surroundings (minus 2°C)
- Concealed tank – There is a tank but it’s invisible. It has a sleek, aesthetic design with an easily removable tank (that can hold up to 2.2 l of water).
- Cooler conditions (below 20°C), but able to function even in cold surroundings (minus 2°C).
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, laundries, libraries, garages, jacuzzis, and yachts